Thank you for choosing MountainView Veterinary Hospital in Rockaway, NJ. Our new patient center is the place where you can find important information you may need.
We provide access to our forms online. Our online form portal contains links to the following forms:
- Early drop-off form — fill out this printable form if you are dropping off your pet in the morning for an appointment.
- Feline Health Sheet — the printable feline health sheet provides us with a preview of your cat's health and lifestyle.
- New patient Information — fill out this form and submit it online so that we will have your information on file when you bring your pet in for the first time.
- Printable Client Form — Fill this out and bring it with you on your first visit and whenever your contact information changes, such as your cell phone number, email, or address.
- RX refill request — use this to request a prescription refill; submit this form electronically.
What to Expect at MountainView Animal Hospital
We equip our modern facilities with digital imaging machines, ultrasound machines, surgical suites, and an in-house lab. Our in-house lab reduces the time you wait for test results. Please view our online office photos to see more of what we have to offer.
We accept cash, checks, the four major credit cards, debit cards, and many pet insurance brands.
Pet Vaccination Guidelines
Pets, especially young pets, need vaccinations. All cats and dogs require one or more annual vaccinations. Dogs receive Lyme disease vaccinations annually, and cats need a Feline AIDS vaccine annually, depending on their vulnerability. Kittens and puppies need a host of vaccines during the first year of life. After that, we recommend getting certain vaccines every three years. To learn more about our pet vaccine guidelines, click here.
Veterinary Resources and Additional Information About Pet Wellness
We have a plethora of information about pet wellness on our site. We also have a list of other online veterinary resources for you to browse.
- Our Blog — Our blog posts answer some common questions and discuss different areas of pet wellness.
- Our Newsletter Library — Our newsletter library contains some great articles on different types of pets.
- Our Wellness Program — Enroll your pet in our wellness program for comprehensive annual exams.
- Quality Veterinary Resources — Links to external sites we trust.
We Look Forward to Hearing from You
Schedule an appointment with our veterinarians. Submit our "contact us" online form, or call us today at (973) 709-8958. Our vets and staff at MountainView Veterinary Hospital in Rockaway look forward to meeting you and caring for your pet.